Acknowledgements, Suggested Citation and Disclaimer
The Alcohol and Drug Foundation sincerely thanks the individuals and organisations who contributed time and expertise to this project and to the development of this resource. In particular, the contribution of the following people and organisations to this Guide is appreciated:
- The Baker Foundation
- Rebecca Zosel (Zosel Consulting)
- Geoff Munro (contributing consultant)
- Sarah Block (Elearn Australia)
- Dr Maryann Brown (Youthrive Victoria)
- Professor Maree Teeson (The Matilda Centre for Research in Mental Health and Substance Use, The University of Sydney)
- Professor James Ward (UQ Poche Centre for Indigenous Health)
- Greg Cantwell (Peer Support Australia)
- Dr Bosco Rowland (School of Psychology at Deakin University)
- Hannah Samsa (Mental Health Commission, WA)
- Dr Louise Birrell (The Matilda Centre for Research in Mental Health and Substance Use, The University of Sydney)
- Australian Youth Mentoring Network
- Alcohol. Think Again program
- Behaviour Change Collective.
Acknowledgement of Country
Alcohol and Drug Foundation acknowledges the people and elders of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australia and upholds and respects their respective relations to this land.
Alcohol and Drug Foundation (2021), Strengthening Communities Project - Mentoring Programs: A Guide for Local Drug Action Teams, Alcohol and Drug Foundation, Melbourne.
© Alcohol and Drug Foundation 2021
Disclaimer: The Alcohol and Drug Foundation has used its best endeavours to ensure that material contained in this publication was correct at the time of printing. The Alcohol and Drug Foundation gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information and reserves the right to make changes without notice at any time in its absolute discretion.