Role descriptions will assist LDATs with recruiting mentors and mentees.
A sample Mentor Role Description, Mentee Role Description, and Application Forms are provided for LDATs to adapt to their individual needs.
Broadly speaking, role descriptions should include the following:
- an explanation of the program
- a description of the requirements of a mentee/mentor
- desired attributes, skills, experience, qualifications (if relevant)
- description of roles and responsibilities
- clearly defined timeline and duration of commitment
- information on how to apply to participate in the program, including written Application Forms.